Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Some Great Ideas. And, I stole them, just for you.

Comes a time when I say, "darn, I wish I had thought of that". Well, this is one of those times. You really need to check out the cool ideas at this web site.
http://www.thedailybuzz.com.au/2011/11/25-clever-ideas_household-tips_storage-ideas/

There are so many ideas here that I will be putting to use. And, no doubt, you'll find a few that you can use, as well. Best thing is that the ideas cost either nothing or they're pretty inexpensive. I mean, how much can a straw cost? Free, if you just keep one on your next trip to a fast food place. They make a perfect tool to hull a strawberry.

Got stuffed bears and dogs and cats all over the floor? Want a cheap and neat way to both store and display them?

How about all those rolls of wrapping paper cluttering the closet? Yep, there's a cheap solution for that, too.

Take a looksee...I think you'll say "why didn't I think of that".

No comments:

Post a Comment