Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pedophiles are NOT MAPs. They are perverts. In Great Britain, they're paedophiles. Children are their victims. B4UAct...hah!

I got a surprise a couple weeks back when my radio show co-host brought up a story about a group that wants to quit calling pedophiles what they are. Instead, this group wants them called Minor Attracted People. Less demeaning, they say.
And, I thought referring to illegal aliens as undocumented residents was dumb. Who thinks up this stuff?
Now, I give you one thing. These individuals need help. Lots of help. And, I am in agreement that getting them that help is good. In fact, it should be required.
However, until we can find a solution to their problem and come up with a cure, then we have to do whatever we can to protect our kids.
The callers to our show that morning were, for the most part, as livid as I was. Not quite as rabid, but they agreed with my assessment. Take care of the children first.
Lessening the stigma by calling them MAP's (Minor Attracted People) instead of what they are, pedophiles, will do nothing to help or safeguard the kids. Some of the callers think castration is the answer. The castration procedures most often mentioned are not what most of you think. It involves taking medicines to lessen the evil and unnatural desires. And, apparently, it's effective.
AS LONG AS THE PERVERT TAKES HIS MEDS.
Under controlled and contained (that means "confined") conditions, a child predator taking his medications can likely function normally in society. But, what happens when such a person decides to go rogue, again? Children--and parents--beware.
Now, if you want to talk about surgical, non reversible, castration, I might support that solution. Bring on the guillotine.
Approaching the end of that Monday edition of The Morning Show, Live and Local with Raeford on Thunder Country 96.3, I got another caller. Robert, that's his name. From Greenville, NC, he told our producer. Well, at first I thought Robert was playing me. He wasn't. He was real. He said, up front, that he was one of those MAP's. A pedophile. He said he was getting help, and I told him that I was glad for him. But, without a hint of sympathy, and in all seriousness, I asked him what we should do to protect our children from him. He stalled, but responded "you should keep them away from me". Out came the red cape in front of a ticked off bull!!!!
"We should keep our kids away from you!!!!!????!!!!"
Oh, hell no!!!!
Why not keep the likes of Robert away from our kids? Wouldn't that be a lot easier? Lock up one pervert to save a lot of kids, and you won't have to put a fence around the kids to keep pedophiles out.
Sorry, all of the Roberts out there, I hope you get help. Meanwhile, you need to stay away from all of our kids and grandkids. It is not out place to keep them away from the likes of you.
Or, prepare to face the consequences of a growing number of PO'd parents.

6 comments:

  1. I fill the same way. Did you know if a sex offender has warrants on him or her in onslow county and is stopped in another state during a traffic stop or some other reason, him or her is let go. The cop in another state gets a hit from NCIC that there are outstanding warrants and sends a message to the county holding that warrant. Onslow county will not extradite. I think its a money thing. Believe it or not. Check it out. Now who is protecting our children? You being an ex-cop knows that you can call them what you want, but they are what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check with Onslow County to see what the extradition policy is when dealing with perverts. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAP'S should be renaned Major Attracted Predators. Yes, these people may need help, but ALL CHILDREN DESERVE OUR PROTECTION from these "MAP'S" before they are harmed. Locking up a few pediophiles is a smarter decision, allowing them to get all the help they require, than trying to provide 24/7 protection for our children as they go to and from school or play outside. Remember, CHILDREN are supposed to have rights too and it is up to us as adults to stand up for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe we can raise enough private money to bring these offenders back to Onslow county for trial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just keeps getting to the point to where the law is no law. The judge panel must have been drunk.
    North Carolina appeals court panel says the state's requirement barring registered sex offenders from commercial social networking sites like Facebook is unconstitutional because it's vague and violates free speech.

    A three-judge panel of the state court said Tuesday the 2008 law is too broad by denying the convicts the right to participate in a wide range of communications. The judges say the law is not narrowly written to prevent registered sex offenders from having contact with children.

    The ruling came when the judges overturned the conviction of a Durham County man on the sex offender list. Authorities said he had created a Facebook profile page.

    State attorneys could appeal the ruling to the state Supreme Court, but justices are not obligated to hear the case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read similar articles about this topic. Seriously? I am proud my home state is taking action to stop these scums of the Earth. North Carolina needs to contact Indiana State Attorney General's office and see why they are drawing national attention for their efforts to protect kids in my home state.
    I say treat them like the pigs they are and cut them off. I still don't believe in the death penalty, medical castration however...line the pervs up! They wake up gender neutral! If that causes them further confusion I'm sure the Democratic Party has a place for them.
    It would behoove chuckleheads thinking of messing with babies like mine to understand I've cut up plenty of chicken in my life and there aren't any actual bones in that part of male human anatomy. Also, I'm just an everyday housewife. Many of the women in this community are military trained. They may feel differently about the death penalty than me too.

    ReplyDelete