Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Really? I don't care that you're bored. I don't care that your daddy is missing. I don't care that you hate your mama. I do care that little kids think they can get away with murder because they're too young to die.


Hold your horses!!!!!!!! People in Australia are uptight because an Aussie student, in the US, was shot and killed by a trio of jerks, and the Australians might cancel plans to visit this country? I don’t get it. We have three idiots, killers by all reports, three “bored” low-life scumbags who deserve nothing less than a swift trial, and a necktie party at the nearest cottonwood tree, and these three excuses for humans are going to be the excuse for our good friends to stay home down under?

At least, that’s what we hear when we watch our media, even the normally rational bunch at Fox News. They quote unknown sources…that’s right, “unknown” sources…speculating that the Australians will cancel their plans to vacation in the United States. How dare they speculate that Aussies are that stupid and nearsighted! I’ve known a number of Australians over the decades, and you can believe me, they have more common sense than that.

Now, for those little punks. They say they were “bored”, had nothing better to do, and decided to shoot someone. For the "fun of it". How dare their mothers defend them. How dare ANYone stand up for them. How dare the likes of the unrealistic out here cite their youth as a defense for stupid violence. And, how dare the anti-gunners jump on yet, another, act of stupidity as excuses for stealing our Second Amendment.

When there is a problem, like these three little idiots, then we should seriously look at our judicial system. I could care less about their boredom, their lack of parenting, their lack of supervision, or a bad upbringing. I don’t care whether they got along with their mothers. I don’t care whether they had an MIA daddy.

I don’t care about their personal problems.

I care that they have killed an innocent person for absolutely no reason. Excuses from them be damned. It’s time that we, the REALISTS in this country, stand up and demand justice. There is no second degree case here, there is no manslaughter case here, there is no reason for a deal here. There is nothing these killers deserve less than a noose.  Too bad that our system, right now, says they cannot be executed simply because they're under 18. Why should their age be any reason for them to live. Life in prison? Nothing more than a joke.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Brown: have you been reading my mind? :-} You said that exactly as I would have. God bless you... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete