Thursday, September 1, 2011

Been quite busy for the past week. A little chick (I know someone who hates that word) called Irene came knocking. Didn't do much damage 'round the house, but it took two days of raking and mowing to get the yard back in shape. Folks in other parts of North Carolina suffered. A lot. And, those guys up yonder found out that hurricanes produce a LOT of rain. Even when they're no having a parade. 

Internet and electrical service interruptions shut me down for a while. Neither was out for any length of time, but every time both were up and running, and I logged on, one or the other took little nose dive, sending me back to a book to read.

I'll have a few pictures, along with some observations in an upcoming post. And, in yet another post, I'll explore something called a Flounder Jubilee. I had no idea what it was, until I saw one with my very own eyes. And, camera.

But, right now, this little ditty showed up in my e-mail. It's worth a listen. That is, if you're over 50. If not, you might not bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment