Monday, April 11, 2011

You're Going to Jail

You have two choices.

1. You can refuse to replace those Edison Lightbulbs, aka incandescent bulbs, with the congressionally  mandated little fluorescent twirly-cue bulbs by 2014...and go to jail.
2. You can buy those little twirly-cue bulbs and improperly dispose of them when they either break or burn out...and go to jail.

Yep, by 2014, we can't use the bulbs we grew up with.

 At least, we can't buy them. Personally, I'm stocking up. I'm digging a hole in the back yard. Going to bury one of those containers like they use on ocean-going ships. Shhh...don't tell my wife. Or the code enforcement cops.

This will become my storage bunker for bulbs. I figure that a couple thousand will last me a lifetime. I can sell them on the black market. Might even have some left to pass along.

Those little twirly-cue thingies use less juice, produce less heat, and are suppose to save us energy and money.

 I am so thrilled that the Environment Protection Cops are concerned about this. If our government leaders and our government trustees (congressmen and senators) could only put as much effort into developing an alternative source of fuel for our transportation needs, our problems would be solved.

Those little light bulbs...better heed the warnings on the boxes. Or, you're going to jail. That is, if you and your family survive when one breaks.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/75548.html

No comments:

Post a Comment