Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cleaning Toilets or Selling Strawberries...it ain't all about the internet

I love stories like the one I'm including with this post.
You don't have to have all the fancy newfangled toys to become a success.
My goodness, my dad did a great job, starting at the ground floor...and made a better than good living, providing for his family.
He was , without a doubt, one of the smartest people I've ever known.
And, he did it without cheating others.
That's a post script, and has little to do with this post.
Ok, enough about that.
You, I think, will enjoy the story.
As all good stories, it has a moral.
Actually, it has several.
Click and read. (You may have to copy and paste all this into your browser window)

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=gmail&attid=0.1&thid=12e05fb9baaa9fea&mt=application/vnd.ms-powerpoint&url=http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui%3D2%26ik%3D5dc8bc4895%26view%3Datt%26th%3D12e05fb9baaa9fea%26attid%3D0.1%26disp%3Dattd%26zw&sig=AHIEtbTQ0XDrvnqsEeHHKSbElQwjoe5mYA&pli=1

Then, if you like it, send this blog link to your friends and neighbors. Don't forget your relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment