Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Photo Journey on the River

Did some fishing earlier in the week. My brother in law and I. He caught seven. I got two. But, I had a blast. We kept only one, a 25 inch red fish, aka puppy drum and red drum, and...whatever.
Soooo...I decided to take a quick ride down to the same spot today. Nuttin', honey. Not even a bite. Of course, I wasn't fishing hard. Just passing time. Enjoy nature. What a BEAUTIFUL day on the river.
Hope you enjoy some of the images I captured.
Not sure why I took it. Just another jet. About half way to outer space. Hence the black sky above. That's just how clear the day was. I added a polarizer filter.


Just a dead tree. The creeks along New River have a lot of these recalls by Mother Nature.

Life after Death

These are just cool airplanes. Or, helicopters. Or, just plain Ospreys.

Coasties were conducting some serious training sessions on the river.

Woody Woodpecker was here.

Prepare for Launch!

Launched

Might not be an eagle, but this osprey can certainly soar. A sure sign that spring is now here.


Now, don't you feel better?

1 comment: