Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Has Sprung. YEA!!!!

After the winter we had, I haven't bumped into anyone who is unhappy about the arrival of spring. For sure, I'm pleased. So, I took a little stroll around the yard today, camera in hand. Just grabbed some pictures that show me that spring is actually here.

From pollen to brand new leaves...here I come, ready or not!



Blooming Rosemary...our "tree" is about four feet tall

First of this year's azaleas

A happy bee...Why can't we have a whole yard full of these?
Ahhh. The State Flower for North Carolina. Dogwood.
New maple leaves


Pretty tropical blossoms
My cucumbers are sprouting!


The grass is growing. Mowing is next.

I love spring.
                                                                          Ahhh-choo

                                                        The trees are dripping. 


Just a pretty day


All that yaller stuff is pollen. It won't last long, so quit complaining.

Beautiful Carolina Sky


Tulip Time

 Wisteria. Lovely flowers. Awful vines.

Maple leaves spring out


                                               I like seeing things grow. It's a potato plant.
In a flower pot.
An old potato.
Just didn't want to throw it away.

Happy Spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment